Company: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
# of pages: 1000+
Position Held: Manager, Digital Media & Web Developer
- Managed day-to-day operations of Buccaneers.com, the Glazer Family Foundation’s website, several other Glazer-owned websites, the Buccaneer’s intranet and other satellite websites.
- Responsible for all web development and digital media related issues including Websites, Intranet, Servers, Databases, Mobile, Social, Advertising, Content Creation, SEO, Email Marketing, Audio/Video, Ecommerce and Analytics.
- Worked closely with partnered agencies and the NFL to provide a cohesive user experience and award winning digital strategy execution.
- Oversaw the execution of digital projects through implementation to ensure best practice, correct brand marketing, and user experience.
- Maintained several Legacy .NET/SQL applications.
- Monitored and analyzed web site statistics to aid in website optimization.
- Facilitated the needs of clients/partners in terms of required web assets such as videos, graphics, RSS feeds, etc.
- Trained and monitored a small team and all content producers.